Renew Your Teeth With Veneers
Veneers can improve the color, size, shape, or length of your teeth. If you need to renew the surface of a tooth, veneers are a beautiful cosmetic solution. Your dentist creates a cover for the surface of your tooth with a custom-made porcelain fitting. Veneers provide a natural-looking tooth appearance.
When You Need a Veneer:
- Discolored or stained teeth
- Chipped or broken tooth
- Irregular shape or alignment of teeth
- Teeth with gaps
Here's How It Works:
1. With 3D digital scans of your teeth at Springville Dentistry, a veneer can be designed and created in just one appointment.
2. The dentist applies a local anesthetic
3. A portion of your tooth's enamel is removed to make room for the new surface.
4. The new covering of your tooth is bonded and matched to the color of your teeth.
Before and After Photos
Here is a single veneer to replace space left over by orthodontics.
Can you tell which one is the veneer?
Composite bonding can be used to fill in a center gap.